We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Token Asset Group can be refunded within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
- Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds.
Our 30-day policy
While our 30-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Token Asset Group credits, provided it otherwise meets our 30-day refund policy.
Refunds for subscription plans
Token Asset Group’s subscriptions plans do not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, and no refunds or partial refunds are available. If you’re enrolled in a subscription via the free trial, you can cancel the free trial at any time, without being charged.