With more than $340 million in sales, one of the Westside’s top brokers had to set aside the autobiography he’s been writing. “The market’s been on fire,” says Arana, who’s also two-for-two with his side hustle developing homes. He sold his first spec mansion to LeBron James in 2017 and in June sold another on Tigertail Road to heiress Petra Ecclestone for $23 million.
- New crypto trading marketplace built by Citadel Securities 2022 June 9, 2022
- Amazon CEO says they will start selling NFTS April 16, 2022
- Access the Potential of the $3.1 Trillion Blockchain Opportunity April 16, 2022
- Real Estate NFTs: How should you begin? April 15, 2022
- What happen to Formula 1 in Miami? April 12, 2022